vaccine

Hi, I just read the article that you recommended on Hiv subtypes. It seems after reading this that it would be impossible to ever cure this virus or develop a vaccine. It is very disheartening. Lastly, I know this is dumb but after Dr. Bob's death I start to panic if you don't answer questions for a few days. So could you just check in every few days or something? obviously, I don't get out much and I read this everyday. thanks, Neil

Neil

I am sorry that it takes me a long time sometime to answer. This is just one the of the several things I do as an activist and educator. But will try my best to do so more frequently.

Why are you not getting out much? Are you depressed or fatigued?

By the way, I do not agree that we will never find a cure to HIV. In fact, I think many of us will see the day when the cure is here. It may take more than 10 years, but it is a very strong possibility.

You may want to watch this video I made:

Is The Cure of HIV Possible in Our Life Time?

Thanks for reading my answers and please reach out anytime you need anything.

Nelson

Inflammation?
supplements