Oct 27, 2011
What is new with inflammation side of hiv. Can we with hiv start getting anti-inflammatory meds if it is possible. How long has a study been going on, who is doing the study and when would the data be release.
Response from Mr. Vergel
You may want to read this article for details:
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation And HIV Transmission Risk
- Could Diarrhea Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Is Fever A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Pain In Penis A Sign Of AIDS?
- Do People Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Ache In Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.