testosterone issue

am 48 years old, test levels on low level of range and have symptoms of low sex drive and general feeling of being worn down. am however a very muscular 230# and my doc seems to view my physique as proof that there is no problem with my test levels. is there necessary a correlation between test levels and muscularity for someone who has lifted all his adult life. just trying to find some relative points to try to convince doc that there is an issue. thanks

A testosterone test costs $35. I see no point in spending time researching your question when it can be answered easily with a blood test, so tell the doctor that you want one. Only doctors that are afraid to prescribe testosterone are afraid to test it. And that is another issue that make some patients switch doctors.

You say you are muscular. Have you used anabolic steroids and stopped them? Some people's hormonal axis never returns to normal after stopping anabolics, so they remain testosterone deficient for long periods of time. Many bodybuilders stay on testosterone replacement when they get off anabolics for that reason.

Nelson

HIV Prostate Cancer Survivor dealing with Lipodystrophy
proceso que toma llegar a ser indetectable