Oct 6, 2011
With regard to testosterone and Egrifta, I think you should mention (ever time it comes up)that they put you at greater risk for prostate cancer. I wish I knew . . .
| Response from Mr. Vergel
Testosterone or Egrifta does not cause prostate cancer, but they are contraindicated for someone with prostate cancer since it could make it worse. You may want to read this article I wrote: Ensuring Prostate HealthNo Link Found Between Androgen Levels and Risk for Prostate Cancer Read more from this MESO-Rx article at: http://www.mesomorphosis.com/articles/vergel/testosterone-replacement-therapy.htm#ixzz1ZyMUg4is
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is White Tongue An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Burning Penis After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Licking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Testicular Pain After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.