Juice Fasting and Hiv

Hi. I am 28 years old. I was diagnosed with HIV 9 months ago. I am not on any medications yet. I do take 20mg adderall (immediate release) once a day. I am writing to ask if a juice fast is ok to implement into my life for 30 days. I have bought a juicer and i'm not sure on exactly what furits and veggies my body will need more of, due to having HIV. I am eager to get started but i cant find any helpful information online. how much and how often? Can anyone help me?

Juicing takes the best part of the fruit (fiber) and disposes of it. Fiber slows down glucose and fructose absorption into the blood stream and also is important in gut function and health. Do not juice, just eat the fruits.

Nelson

Spanish HIV vaccine- A Cure?
my experience with letrozol part 1