|Juice Fasting and Hiv
Oct 3, 2011
Hi. I am 28 years old. I was diagnosed with HIV 9 months ago. I am not on any medications yet. I do take 20mg adderall (immediate release) once a day. I am writing to ask if a juice fast is ok to implement into my life for 30 days. I have bought a juicer and i'm not sure on exactly what furits and veggies my body will need more of, due to having HIV. I am eager to get started but i cant find any helpful information online. how much and how often? Can anyone help me?
| Response from Mr. Vergel
Juicing takes the best part of the fruit (fiber) and disposes of it. Fiber slows down glucose and fructose absorption into the blood stream and also is important in gut function and health. Do not juice, just eat the fruits.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bronchitis After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Diarrhea After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Fever After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.