Spanish HIV vaccine- A Cure?
Oct 1, 2011
Nelson, I just read that some researchers in Spain have a vaccine that can control HIV in people infected with the virus. I know you are working on cure activism. Do you know about this?
Response from Mr. Vergel
I asked our expert on immune based therapy Richard Jeffreys from Treatment Action Group to give me his thoughts on these claims:
Here is his answer:
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Skin A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Burning Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.