Neurological complications in long HIVers on HAART?

Hi; I have been on HIV meds for the longest time; so have some of my friends. At least 3 of us have been experiencing some coordination slips with our legs. We are all healthy and with no signs of p/neuropathy. I observed that several times x week I kind of trip on my L leg while walking (comfortably on a flat, level surface). With me, it feels like when the L shoe got lightly stuck on an irregularity on the floor, or something like that. This can happen to every one, but not a few times x week, and when in fact there is no irregularity on your path. . .

I would talk to your doctor about this. He may want to refer you to a neurologist. I have not heard about this complaint before, so it may not be as common as you think. I am amazed to hear that 3 people from your group have the same issue.

Nelson

heavy drinking and hiv
SUPLEMENTO MULTIVITAMINICO