arimidex and androgel

nelson hello I have a question, I have secondary hypogonadism, and my endocrinologist put me on Arimidex (2 tablets per week) and androgel 5mg every other day, I indicated that the goal is to maintain "active" hormone axis and forward to having children. you think of this combination?, androgel can be taken on alternate days?, I read that should be applied every day ....

He is using an interesting and uncommon protocol that may work. But they only way to find out if it in fact works is to measure your total and free testosterone, LH and FSH after a month of being on the protocol. Normal levels will mean good hormonal axis balance.

Eventually, like 2-3 months after you start, you should consult a fertility doctor and get your sperm count and quality tested. Good results will prove that in fact this protocol can attain that goal.

Nelson Vergel

sex with an HIV negative partner
aromatasa inhibitors and testosterone