Sep 12, 2011
I wake up all hours of the night and my body is burning up! Sometimes I go lay on the marble floor in the bathroom just to cool myself down. I dont have a fever just at night have this body heat problem. I am 48 and have been Poz for 21 years! Any ideas as to why the body get so hot at night.
Response from Mr. Vergel
Are you a woman or a man? Have you had your hormones checked?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Headache An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Itchy Testicles After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Just Because The Vagina Is Burning Doesn't Mean You Have An Std
- The First Symptoms Of Genital Warts Pictures
- What Stds Cause A Redness And Red Bumps On Penis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.