Trying to concieve

Sir,

I am a HIV positve male in the military and married to my wife of 4 yrs who is HIV negative. We did the sperm washing thing and have some remaining (Frozen) in a clinical facility. We tried 3 IVF procedures and came up empty. We or currently short on funds and still paying off the previous procedures since the military wont cover it due to my HIV status. we are looking into doing the natural way with the appropriate steps. My viral load has been non detectable since 2008.I'm currently on atripla and get blood work done every six months. I'm station in georgia right now and want to if you could recomend any doctors to us on assisting us maybe talking to us about doing it the natural way or maybe if you could assist us through, I can provide all the details that you would need. I really hope uS out with this matter i dont know what to do next and dont want to make any mistakes I will regret.

There is nothing I can tell you that is better than this wonderful article just recently published in BETA, the newsletter of the San Francisco AIDS Foundation. In fact, that last issue is a keeper since it has an update of cure research and bone issues. Read the article here...it is amazing:

Becoming a Positive Parent: Reproductive Options for People with HIV

I hope this helps

Nelson Vergel

hiv positive and the high perfomance sport
trying to build muscle