|Poppers and Cd4 counts
Sep 1, 2011
I am HIV pos...my cd4 count went from 492 to 372...now my doc wants to put me on meds...i did use poppers before my bloodwork...should i get another labwork after nonuse of poppers before going on meds? How much can the poppers lower your cd4 count?
Thanks for your help
| Response from Mr. Vergel
I doubt that poppers made your CD4 cells drop that fast. I would follow your doctor's recommendation since you are within guideline recommendations for treatment. And go easy of poppers since they have health implications: http://www.aidsmap.com/Poppers/page/1045243/
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Positive Support Groups
- Can Stress Cause Peripheral Neuropathy Symptoms?
- What Does The Inside Of Your Mouth Look Like With Hiv?
- In Hiv If High Levels Of Protein Is Detected In The Urine Would I Have An Infection
- What Pathogen Causes Genital Herpes?
- On What Part Of Your Body Can You Have An Outbreak From Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.