Aug 19, 2011
Me and my partner hiv pos. I'm 26 and he is 27. How long can we live with hiv if we get treatment and healthy.
| Response from Mr. Vergel
To a very old age....so do not let this diagnosis stop you from realizing your dreams
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Risk Of Getting HIV
- Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Risk Of Getting HIV
- What Is The Risk Of Vaginal Fisting?
- Is Tingling In Fingers An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Do People Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Blood In Urine After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.