Aug 19, 2011
Me and my partner hiv pos. I'm 26 and he is 27. How long can we live with hiv if we get treatment and healthy.
Response from Mr. Vergel
To a very old age....so do not let this diagnosis stop you from realizing your dreams
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What If Chlamydia Doesn't Go Away?
- What Are The Different Types Of Herpes Zosters Or Shingles?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- What Are Long Term Effects For Genital Herpes?
- Took Antibiotics As Prescribed For Chlamydia And Still Have Symptoms
- Symptoms Of Pharyngeal Gonorrhea
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.