supplements and remove localized fat

nelson hello! I tell you I'm HIV positive patient in effective treatment, I am going to the gym to gain muscle mass and also tone and remove localized fat. supplement which is recommended for us to eliminate localized fat that does not produce a charge-induced lipoatrophy? my ideal supplement in addition to improving the parameters of cholesterol and triglycerides which I recommend? L-carnitine?-Linoleic acid (CLA), caffeine??

No supplement has been proven to reduce fat in localized areas. If someone did, it would be a blockbuster.

I have been doing some research on the transdermal absortion of Zerit on subcutaneous fat cells using a gel, but have not tried it myself yet.

I think Carnitine can help improve lipids, but there is no evidence that it improves fat loss.

Bodybuilders have been using a stack of ephidrene, caffeine and aspirin to burn fat, but I am concerned that this combo can increase blood pressure and heart rate, two variables that may be linked to increased cardiovascular risks. You can read more about this stack here : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ECA_stack

I would just limit my consumption of sugar and refined carbohydrates, increase fiber and lean protein, and exercise 4 times a week for an hour until you sweat for 20 min.

Nelson

Exercise but feel totally exhausted 2 days
hypogonadism and hiv