Exercise but feel totally exhausted 2 days

Hi Nelson. Thanks a lot for taking time to answer our question. I am currently on Isentress + Truvada and I am doing pretty well. I'm fully suppressed and my CD is at 440 at 26%. I am 37 yrs old and only been poz less than a year. What is strange is I will get EXTREMELY TIRED 2 days after I lift weight/exercise. It is real bad to the point where I practically have to take a nap or have to just sit and do nothing as if my body is totally run down. I am trying to exercise and keep my body healthy but every single time after I lift/exercise, I will predictably get so tired 2 days later. What is happening do you know? I do not get as tired when I am actually exercising (even tho I cannot lift as much as I used to) and I generally feel good right after exercising and the day after. But the second day is totally opposite and I am not sure what is going on. I read some articles and my symptoms seem a little like lactic acidosis condition - extreme fatigue, shortness of breath and just generally feel run down. What is going on here??

The medications you are taking do not cause lactic acidosis.

Have your doctor check your CPK blood levels to make sure they are not high.

You may be overtraining..so try to work out lighter to see what happens.

Nelson

Belly fat excercise and loss of energy
supplements and remove localized fat