Belly fat excercise and loss of energy

Dear Dr. I have been HIV positive for 16 years now, on meds for 9 years. My most recent CD4 is 670 and viral load undetected.I have had lots of problems with my clothes as my belly fat is just too much and no cloth seem to fit me. I look like a four month old pregnant women actually. I started serious exercise two weeks ago to reduce some of the belly fat.But it appears to be working only on the body as i have lost 2kg already but the belly is still intact.Also i realize that my energy gets low when i try to reduce the quantity of food i eat. I am really worried and will need advice from you on what i need to do about this belly fat that makes people wonder if i am expecting a baby.

Thanks for your usual response and please keep up the good work.

Cheers!

Worried Chick

I have recently written an article that may help you.

Nelson's Top 10 Tricks for Fat Loss

Without knowing more about your metabolic variables, it is hard to provide any more help than the tips listed in the article above.

Nelson

dispute your definition of creatine
Exercise but feel totally exhausted 2 days