Unexplained massive weight lose

Hi Nelson, I have a situation where I have 2 Medical conditions, one being HIV and the other a rare form of MS. I am approaching 55 and I am 5'-7" tall and my current weight is 121 lbs.BMI is 18.52. I am wilting away!. I was a very thin teenager weight fluctuation around 124-128 lbs . I always had a high metabolism and I come from a good gene pool (slim toned family) parents and siblings. I started going to the gym religiously at age 29 and I managed to build up muscle tone and bulk, and got my weight up to 152 lbs! fluctuation between 147-152. I wasn't dieting I ate a healthy, drink weigh gainer, protein shakes and as mentioned exercised 4Xs a week. sometime I over did the workout (MS issue) But! I could maintain that body weight and shape. I looked good and was soo happy, my Neurologist was just floored at my results, He was dead set against my even stepping into a gym , he said it would be damaging to my neurological system and muscles.. which I proved him WRONG!. With that said I held my weight at that level between 147-152 lbs from the ages 34 -- 52 , I went from a (27 inch waste to a 31 inch waste during those yrs) and loved the way I felt and looked, (GOOD!) lol.. Then in Aug of '08' my weight started spiraling down out of control went from 149 down to 123 in less than 30 days!. Main cause I know at that time was job stress related. worked 70 hrs a week, layoffs work load etc... Crazy yrs.. But! after all that settled down and things got back to so called normal. I sort of started slowly gaining a little weight every month about 1 - 2 lbs a month. after about 6 months I managed to get my weight up to 137 lbs, and struggled even after that to keep it at 132-136.. then at times it fell to 127 LBS,, It was like a Yoyo . lol Then in the past 6 months starting in January I notice a continuing down ward spiral weight loss. average 1 lb per month till now as mentioned above I am now at 121 LBS,, this is the thinnest/ lightest I have ever weighed since JUNIOR HIGH! .. I have noticed my metabolism seems to have increased! (Which I didn't think was possible, since it was spirally out of control! already!!),, I use to eat a good healthy breakfast and I could go for 3-4 hrs till lunch, Now I can't go more than 30 mins and I am craving something to eat, my stomach is constantly nauseous (hungry).I can order a extra large pizza from Papa Johns with all the trimmings and cheeses and eat the whole thing in one setting and I'll be forging around in the frig 2 hrs later looking for something else to eat and not a snack! a MEAL!! and I have no energy, I get headaches or even now I don't work out in fear of losing more weight!!,.. I am at a total loss, . I know I consume tones of calories a day, I constantly eat. drink milk, protein shakes, high protein diet. etc..

I finally convinced my doctor (after 6 months of riving him) to recommend a nutritionalist (Houston Buyer Club) which I have signed up, but still going through all the paper work. But! in the meantime I am wilting away. So1 any ideas or another resource I may tap into?? I have signed up with Montrose Clinic and Legacy, and hope to get to some programs at Body Positive as well. Someone told me about the Power-cycle a few years back . that may been beneficial as well. But! not sure how it all works, and I need to get my Neurologist to sign-off on it, which will not be easy, He has no clue to what it is. He is a very good doctor one of the best here. I have been to the MayoClinic as well (but that was for the neuropathy issue prior to becoming infected with HIV) they ran all sorts of test on my whole system I am a very rare case study.Today or just the other day I weighed myself again and found I had lost yet another 10 lbs! I weighed in at 119 lbs. I am at a loss!.

I am so sorry that you are going through this health problem. I live in Houston and want to help you.

Ask the folks from the Houston Buyers Club to give you my phone. Tell them I authorized you to do so (show them a print out of this email)

Nelson Vergel

is it ok to lower Egrifta dosage frequency?
¿Estoy tomando demasiadas vitaminas?