is it ok to lower Egrifta dosage frequency?

I was wondering if after being on Egrifta for a year, is it okay to lower dose taken to less than every day? Will I regain the weight if i only take the dose one to two times per week? If not that would be great as it would save money and injection pain.

This is an excellent question to which we have no answer. But one that I will bring up to Serono and Theratecnologies for studies.

I think eventually most people will get tired of injecting this drug every day, and it is to the best interest of the company and patients to do a dose frequency reduction study.

Thanks for the great question. Until we have more data, I would not do it.

Nelson Vergel

Low testosterone and trouble gaining weight - Androgel/Oxandrin?
Unexplained massive weight lose