how to reduce cpk levels?
Aug 4, 2011
how to reduce cpk levels mine are about 700. am suffering with muscular distrophy?
Response from Mr. Vergel
No, you are not suffering from muscular distrophy. That level is relatively low for that kind of diagnosis.
Please read this detailed article I wrote about this problem:
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Runny Nose An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Stinging Pain During Seroconversion
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For AIDS
- Black Spots After Touching Dried Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.