|elevated cpk emzymes
Aug 4, 2011
can red bull energy drink cause this he drinks 3-4 a day
| Response from Mr. Vergel
Not sure...but if you are drinking that many red bulls you may have a problem with extreme fatigue. The stimulation provided by these high caffeine drinks have been shown to increase cardiovascular risks.
Are you horribly tired all the time?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- High White Blood Cell Count What Does It Mean Hiv
- Have There Been Any Cases Of Transmission Of Hiv By Skin Contact
- Can You Get Hepatitis C From Eating Something With Infected Blood On It?
- White Discharge Gonorrhea
- What Type Of Specialist To See Regarding Shingles?
- What Are The Lasting Effects Of Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.