elevated cpk emzymes
Aug 4, 2011
can red bull energy drink cause this he drinks 3-4 a day
Response from Mr. Vergel
Not sure...but if you are drinking that many red bulls you may have a problem with extreme fatigue. The stimulation provided by these high caffeine drinks have been shown to increase cardiovascular risks.
Are you horribly tired all the time?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Where Does Herpes Come From?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Warts And Genital Herpes?
- What Are Ways To Prevent Getting Herpes?
- What Are The Chances Of Spreading Herpes With No Symptoms?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- Topical Cream For Shingles And Nerve Pain
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.