Still On Baariz.

Dear Nelson, You answered a question on Baariz, i Feb this year.I sent the maker of Baariz a mail to know if they are genuine and this is his response in quotes, Can you kindly confirm this assertion by the makers:

"Thanks for sharing, by the way, one of our another bigger study is accepted for presentation in the up-coming 6th international AIDS conference schedule for July 17-20 in Rome ITALY."

Yes, they have a poster at the conference..but I cannot tell you anything about it

Results of indigenous herbal extracts on HIV-positive patients: a Pakistan-Japan based collaborative study

hiv eating
Difficulty to gain weight