HGH while on Meds, Good or Bad??

Hello Nelson how are you doing? Well my question is this. I am currently a 46 year old male with a undetectable viral load and T-Cell count of about 500. I take Isentress 2 times a day along with reyatez and norvir once a night. My question is there any benefits of using HGH?? My friend who is nurse and works for a clinic that sells vitamins and supplements also prescripts. HGH to HIV patients in an injectable pen drive formula. He asked me if I would like to come in and have his Dr. start me on HGH (they use a pen drive which they would how me how to use it the first injection and then I would take the pen drive home and inject it myself. Would this have any benefits to my overall health? I have at times felt run down and tired.

Thank you in advance

First of all, you may what to talk to your doctor about your HIV antiretroviral regimen. There are some small studies that show that 300 mg of Reyataz (without Norvir) twice a day plus twice a day Isentress work well. The beauty of this combo is that it is nucleoside free. For some people who have nucleoside resistance or kidney problems, it may be an option. Reyetaz increases blood levels of Isentress and viceversa, but Norvir actually can decrease Isentress blood levels. That is the reason the studies did not use Norvir when combining Reyataz and Isentress. So, talk to your doctor.

I would not use growth hormone unless you have a diagnosed deficiency and you use it in a low dose. At higher doses, it can cause blood sugar issues, water retention, joint aches, and sleep apnea (which can increase fatigue). It is also very expensive.

If you are tired, I would read this article:

Dealing with Fatigue

Nelson Vergel

hypogonadism
TNX-355