Follow up on supplements

Thanks very much for the pediatric treatment info. Yes, my child's diet is limited in junk food. We also rarely feed him pork. If he does get a happy meal we try to do the apples instead of fries. We do low fat milk, yogurt, and lower cholesterol in general. It helps that I have a kid who thinks a salad without dressing is a treat. Lunch by his choice last week was celery, peaches, and applesauce, though he adores boneless chicken and cheese. He has gained 6 pounds in 18 months, so though he is thin, he is growing and has gained several inches in height. We believe that his thiness is genetic as I know his bio mother was as well. I think the general feeling in the medical community is that some of us parents worry to much and research too much. However, I recently discovered another adoptive mother's child in Texas has some bone density issues. She is part of a clinical trial, or they would have never known. So supplements have been on the back of my mind. Again, thank you for your time and previous reply.

You are welcomed! He is a great healthy boy that likes to eat healthy food. You are lucky! And he is lucky to have a mother that researches information to keep him healthy.

Please do not ever hesitate to contact any of us at thebody if you need any more information.

Nelson Vergel

anabolic monster beef protein
cosmetic surgery