anabolic monster beef protein

Hi I am hiv pos and have been on Atripla for 4 months myc cd4 is 914 and Indetectable for 3 and half months I would like to take a product called anabolic monster beef protien is it safe to do so?

These are the ingredients of the product:

Ingredients: Hydrolyzed Beef Protein Isolate, Creatine monohydrate, Nitro Shot Complex (L-Arginine base, Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate, L-Citruline, Beta-Alanine (CarnoSyn®)), PhosphoMatrix (di-Calcium Phosphate, di-Potassium Phosphate, di-Sodium Phosphate), cocoa powder (only in chocolate flavour), aroma, stabilizers xanthan and guar gum, dye: (strawberry&banana flavour - curcumin, beetroot extract), sweeteners: sucralose Splenda®, aceslufam-K

I have been interested in that product since it does not have milk products and may be good for those of us with lactose intolerance. So let me know what your experience is after you use it.

The only thing that could be problematic would be creatine. In people with kidney problems, this supplement may increase creatinine. Tenofovir, one of the medications in Atripla, can also affect kidney function. So proceed with caution and have your doctor measure your creatinine clearance every month for the first three months just to make sure you have no problems. Also, take the supplement 3 hours before or after the Atripla.

Nelson Vergel

Supplements?
Follow up on supplements