|positive and having children
Jun 25, 2011
Is it possible for an HIV person to have more than one child?
| Response from Mr. Vergel
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can People Who Are Hiv Positive Still Have Children?
- Painful Urination Sign Of HIV Infection
- Should I Get Tested After Touching An Open Scab?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute And Possible HIV Exposure
- Blowjob From A Prostitute And HIV Transmission Risk
- Bloody Nose After Touching Period Blood Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.