Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Nutrition and ExerciseNutrition and Exercise

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Reply to questions you answered in March.
Jun 25, 2011

Do you consider your meds for your bipolar disorder working well? - they have been a levels are good but I'm very very down and full of hopelessness. I had a therapist for a year of so but I think we had different agendae and she simply disappeared 2- Do you wake up a lot at night or is it hard for you to go to sleep? Both. How many hours are you sleeping? Maybe 4 or 5. Do you snore, that you know of? Yes!! 3- What HIV medications are taking? Combivir twice a day and Kivexa in the morning. 4- How is your diet? I think my diet is good and varied, though I get hungry around every 2 hours. 5- Has anyone checked your hormone levels including testosterone and DHEA? Not that i know of but I'll check. I was recently prescribed some, as well as estregen but just got fed up with taking so much stuff. Maybe there's an article you could send to me to take to my Gyne. 6- What's your blood pressure without BP meds? My BP is around 140 over 80 7- Are you working or staying at home a lot? I'm working part time in a job I hate but there's nothing else available for now. 8- How is your LDL, HDL, triglycerides, and glucose? All good

I didn't mention before that I also have a lot of pain, back shoulder, fingers, wrists ankles. I have started yoga and hope to goodness this will belp

How can I reply to you so that i don't loose continuity?

I just started yoga again this week.

Response from Mr. Vergel

Please tell me what the original question was since it is impossible for met to track (I do not see people's emails when I get questions).

You can also set up consultations at powerusa.org

Nelson

Previous
Should I start injectable hormones?
Next
positive and having children

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.