Reply to questions you answered in March.

Do you consider your meds for your bipolar disorder working well? - they have been a levels are good but I'm very very down and full of hopelessness. I had a therapist for a year of so but I think we had different agendae and she simply disappeared 2- Do you wake up a lot at night or is it hard for you to go to sleep? Both. How many hours are you sleeping? Maybe 4 or 5. Do you snore, that you know of? Yes!! 3- What HIV medications are taking? Combivir twice a day and Kivexa in the morning. 4- How is your diet? I think my diet is good and varied, though I get hungry around every 2 hours. 5- Has anyone checked your hormone levels including testosterone and DHEA? Not that i know of but I'll check. I was recently prescribed some, as well as estregen but just got fed up with taking so much stuff. Maybe there's an article you could send to me to take to my Gyne. 6- What's your blood pressure without BP meds? My BP is around 140 over 80 7- Are you working or staying at home a lot? I'm working part time in a job I hate but there's nothing else available for now. 8- How is your LDL, HDL, triglycerides, and glucose? All good

I didn't mention before that I also have a lot of pain, back shoulder, fingers, wrists ankles. I have started yoga and hope to goodness this will belp

How can I reply to you so that i don't loose continuity?

I just started yoga again this week.

Please tell me what the original question was since it is impossible for met to track (I do not see people's emails when I get questions).

You can also set up consultations at powerusa.org

Nelson

Should I start injectable hormones?
positive and having children