HAART and vitamin complements

Hello

I started treatment two weeks ago after sudden plunge of CD4 (from 580 to 410 in 3 month).

I am under Prezista/Norvir/Truvada and although I don't know what to expect in terms of CD4 increase following the start of the treatment, I'd like to know whether some additional intakes and health check can improve the response.

I used to take ultra man max vitamin (large cocktail of vitamins of all types), I don't know if this helps or if could badly interact.

I read that parasites are helping the virus. Should i test for digestive parasites and treat them if any? should i do the same with the throat?

... or should I just calm down and take my treatment...?

Thanks for your help

CD4 cells fluctuate as white cells vary. You do not mention your CD4 percent, which would be more indicative of any changes in your CD4 cells.

I would calm down and keep taking care of yourself. The change in your CD4 cells does not necessarily mean that your health is changing. Wait until the next test and see your CD4 percentage.

Nelson

Untreated HIV and testosterone levels in woman
Need boosting