glycobol?

Hey Nelson

I've been poz for 13+ years, and body shape change has been a problem, it greatly depresses me and effects my quality of life.

I cycled deca and testosterone a while back, and the results were ok, but I hate needles, and oxandrine seems like the dose has to be too high to get results, and with pills, my liver can't take high doses. Testosterone gel is also too low a dose for concrete results.

I read about a supplement called glycobol. It supposedly mimics insulin, and you don't crash off it when you stop. It is supposed to help you bulk up while using carbs more efficiently, thus burning fat in trouble areas.

Any knowledge of this supplement? Many thanks.

It is just a mixture of a different form of alpha lipoic acid and other herbs that are claimed to improve glucose uptake. I doubt that it has any anabolic activity.

Nelson

Rapid Progressor
Can I Exercise TOO agressively