RE : Coffee and HIV
Jun 14, 2011
Can people living with AIDS/HIV drink coffee ? Caffeine is not good for health of people living with HIV, right ? Pls confirm ! Tks
Response from Mr. Vergel
There is nothing wrong with coffee as long as:
1- You do not have diarrhea. Coffee makes it worse 2- You drink water to stay hydrated. Coffee can make you pee more water than you consume in it. 3- You do not drink it after 3 pm since that can affect your sleep 4- You are not losing weight involuntarily. Coffee can be an appetite suppressant 5- You do not skip breakfast because of it 6- You do not have anxiety
Coffee has actually shown to help decrease chances of diabetes and dementia. It has antioxidants that are just now starting to be researched.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Scrotum After Handjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Normally Take For Your Pap Smear Test Results Come Back?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.