Nandralone and egrigta

Hello Nelsn I reallu admire your work, so I wamted to ask you a few questions. I used to be very well built. I noticed that over the last few years I have maintined my total wweight at 190, nut the muxcle aroudn my uupper body has deteriorated. Question 1 is: is this related to lipoatrophy? If so do you think a 3 -6 mounth course of deca and test cyp would help the situtation. I also wonder about fat in the guy. I have recently become a diabetic type 1. My Dr. seems excited by the new product , but taken aback by the price, Should i try to get on theier compassionate use program,? Thanks for your help.

Serono is about to do a placebo controlled study using Egrifta in patients with diabetes. I will post it when it opens up for enrollement.

Nandrolone improves insulin function Nandrolone, a 19-nortestosterone, enhances insulin-independent glucose uptake in normal men.

Egrifta was not studied in patients with diabetes. There seemed not to be any increase in blood sugar levels in Egrifta's phase 3 studies in healthy men and women with lipodystrophy.

I would talk to your endocrinologist about this.

Nelson

Drug Interaction?
pt refusing to take meds