Drug Interaction?

Hello Mr. Vergel I have a question that I keep forgetting to tell my HIV specialist about a drug interaction. My knees hurt and I think its arthritis and wanted to take this over the counter medication called MoveFree which they sell at any local store. Looked into it and it says that it has two herbal medicine called scatellaria baicalensis and another one called acacia catechu. I'm on Atripla and just wanted to ask if its safe to take Move Free. Looked everywhere but cant seem to find anything on it. Thanks so much Mr. Vergel.

We have no efficacy or interaction data on this product. I personally would not take it. Stick with over the counter pain meds (except tylenol since it can affect the liver). Of course, your doctor can tell you more about pain management options.

Nelson

Iron suppliments for hiv persons
Nandralone and egrigta