|antibiotic prophylaxis for HIV
May 20, 2011
Is there another antibiotic than Bactrim to use by HIV patients as prophylaxis against opportunistic infections?
|Response from Mr. Vergel|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Use Of Antibiotic Prophylaxis In Hiv Patients
- What Antibiotic Is Given To Aids And Hiv Patients?
- Black Spots After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Touching Dried Semen What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Stinging Pain After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.