antibiotic prophylaxis for HIV
May 20, 2011
Is there another antibiotic than Bactrim to use by HIV patients as prophylaxis against opportunistic infections?
Response from Mr. Vergel
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Happens When You Have Mouth Herpes?
- What Effects Does Syphilis Have On Sterility And Infertility?
- What Does Herpes Do To The Spine?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- What Are The Long Term Effects Of Gonorrhea?
- What Are Complications Of Untreated Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.