VIRAL LOAD NOT DETECTED
May 10, 2011
is it possible to have a cd4 count of 92 and the viral load not detected. i started taking ARV"S in september 2010 with a cd4 count of 3. after six months of treatment they say my HIV-1 copies not detected cp/ml.
Response from Mr. Vergel
Yes, it is common. It will take you a while for your CD4 cells to go up slowly but surely
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Red Spots An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Does Painful Ejaculation Mean I Have Hiv?
- Bronchitis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Protected Anal Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- How Do You Get Rid Of Vaginal Cysts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.