getting weight and energy back

I stopped in januari with my hiv/hep.B medication in march my markers were ok, i have hiv since late 80's and hep.B carrier since late 70's i did truvada with reyataz and norvir, i feel better and think i can manage with only truvada for Hep.B and vitamins, cause my rash is gone, i am eating again without throwing up and diaree, lifequality is more important than gaining extra years with rash,diaree,throwingup(empty stomach) my housedoctor uncerstands me, my internist says i am crazy but the markers are ok cd4 752 was never that high and viralload hiv undetectable

I would get on Isentress plus Truvada if I was you. No rash with Isentress. And even though you may have undetectable viral load now, it does not mean that it will be sustained since you are only taking two medications, and most probably already have resistance to emtriva in the truvada, Do not take chances!!

Nelson bio

Panic attack Sustanon/Anadrol/Atripla?
HIV Pregression