Panic attack Sustanon/Anadrol/Atripla?

Background: I'm a 43 year old male, started meds (Atripla) Jan 4 and have had a great response in two and a half months -- VL dropped from 819504 to 481, CD4 up from 409/10% to 477/15%. Before I started meds I had dealt with a variety of minor ailments and came down with a severe stomach virus in December. I dropped from 79 kg to 68.5 kg *in a month* -- mostly muscle [I'm in good shape generally, low body fat, work out with a trainer three times a week, but have in the past had a hard time putting on muscle and bulk.] I have done the occasional course in the past, and in order to help put back on my hard earned muscle, I agreed with my trainer to try an Anadrol-50/Sustanon stack for eight weeks. After taking the first dose I woke up in the middle of the night with a huge panic attack, sweating, heart palpitations, hyperventilation, tingling extremities, and general overall massive panic. I have NEVER experienced a panic attack before, so this was worrying to say the least. I discontinued, talked to my trainer who said to try taking one Anadrol every other day. After waiting a day I tried again, and had an even bigger negative response. Do you think this is from the Anadrol or Sustanon interaction with Atripla? I've completely stopped both (as of last Friday) as I absolutely can't go through something like this again -- I'm still experiencing anxiety and finding it difficult to get through the night without panicking. I would like to give myself some help with the bulking up, and my trainer suggested changing for deca instead. Any thoughts about this? Without any help I just won't put on any muscle at all, or very little. On the other hand, I absolutely don't want to go through the horrible experience of a few nights ago again.

I am not a friend of Anadrol. It is a harsh anabolic that can affect liver function, cause mood swings, water retention and high blood pressure, gynecomastia, and acne. The most androgenic of all steroids. Yes, you gain muscle fast but it is not lean muscle. And the risks are not worth it. And when combining it with a testosterone mix like Sustanon, all side effects are accentuated,

I have heard about anxiety incidents like yours before. Do not ever take that combo again. Stick to nandrolone plus testosterone gel since this approach is more conservative and more gentle on the liver.

Nelson

bio

Too much Zinc? Vitamin C?
getting weight and energy back