Rectum swollen

After being treated for a Chlamidya, the worst symtoms dissapeared, like the blockage of the bowel movement, the blood and pus etcc. But I still have an ulcer in the rectum that makes me go to the bathroom more often than before. My CD4 is around 300. Do you think my ulcer will get healed when I start treatment? Shold I visit a digestive Doctor? Can this ulcer end in cancer in the long run? Thanks.

You should be on aggressive antibiotic treatment and be refered to a colon rectal doctor. You may have this type of chlamydia:

LGV

D3 supplemets and Tenofovir-containing ART
Watery sperm