Apr 29, 2011
After being treated for a Chlamidya, the worst symtoms dissapeared, like the blockage of the bowel movement, the blood and pus etcc. But I still have an ulcer in the rectum that makes me go to the bathroom more often than before. My CD4 is around 300. Do you think my ulcer will get healed when I start treatment? Shold I visit a digestive Doctor? Can this ulcer end in cancer in the long run? Thanks.
Response from Mr. Vergel
You should be on aggressive antibiotic treatment and be refered to a colon rectal doctor. You may have this type of chlamydia:
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hairy Tongue After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Hepatitis Cause Excessive Saliva At Night?
- Can You Drink After Chlamydia Medication?
- If A Man Pulls Out Before He Comes Can I Still Get A Std?
- Pathophysiology Of Cervical Cancer
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.