What are the best meds for HIV+
Apr 27, 2011
I was diagnosed HIV 2 months ago, due to a rectitis provoked by a clamidia, apparently I was infected about 3 or 4 years ago. What are the best meds to treat this so frightening disease?
Response from Mr. Vergel
I am sorry to hear about your diagnosis.
The most commonly and recommended treatments for people who are starting treatment now are:
You can replace Truvada by Epzicom if your kidney function is not normal.
You can read more about medications in the best guide there is for this purpose:
Let us know if you need anything at all in your search for health. We are here to help you.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Hpv After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- How Do I Get Rid Of Genital Warts In The Mouth?
- Is Clindamycin Used To Treat Some Sexually Transmitted Disease?
- What Are Some Ways You Can Get Std's?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.