What are the best meds for HIV+

I was diagnosed HIV 2 months ago, due to a rectitis provoked by a clamidia, apparently I was infected about 3 or 4 years ago. What are the best meds to treat this so frightening disease?

I am sorry to hear about your diagnosis.

The most commonly and recommended treatments for people who are starting treatment now are:

Atripla (one pill a day) Reyataz plus Norvir plus Truvada (three pills once a day) Isentress plus Truvada (one pill twice a day plus one once a day)

You can replace Truvada by Epzicom if your kidney function is not normal.

You can read more about medications in the best guide there is for this purpose:

HIV Drug Guide

Let us know if you need anything at all in your search for health. We are here to help you.

Nelson

Creatine & Fish
DEJAR TRATAMIENTO, UNA PREGUNTA