Again, not a question but a comment... deeply thankful

hi Nelson, I wanted to thank you for all your answers and help, I read constantly your posts and you have been very supportive and an important influencer in order to achieve my goal to be undectectable. You are a great guidance. Thank you very very much. I just got my results and it says that no RNA HIV 1 was found in the sample (for the first time) (<40 copies or 1.60 log). Abbott m2000 & Abbott Real Time. Never thought that I was going to be this happy..., thanks for helping me with your answers and your motivations.Ill do my best to stay like this, undetectable... Now I need to higher my CD4 since they are still kind of low, 310 and they were 540 when I got the diagnosis. I've been on treatment for 3 months. Thank you, please keep up with the good work... you are a friend.

Thank you so much for your sweet words. They make my work so meaningful.

I am here for you in your journey to great health!

Let me know if you ever need anything else. I have traveled on this road for so many years and want to make it easier on folks like you.

Nelson

body image problem
Niacin and "Flushing Effect" on skin