Atripla & Flax Seed Oil
Apr 24, 2011
I am HIV + & take Atripla in the evening( before going to sleep). I'm also trying to lower my cholesterol due to a family history of stroke. I also tale Lipitor in the evening. Please advise-Thanks! TS
Response from Mr. Vergel
Why do you need the flax seed? Is your lipitor not working?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Yeast Infection After Vaginosis
- When You Have A Herpes Break Out How Long Does It Take To Get Blisters?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes From Infected Person?
- What Causes A Recurrence Of Genital Warts?
- What Can I Use Over The Counter To Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Are Long Term Effects For Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.