Travel and atripla

thank you for all of your help. I take Atripla at 10 pm eastern time everynight, i will be in england for one monthe. when do you recomend for me to take meds overseas and when shall I take them when I return to the USA?

Take them at 10 pm the day you leave (most people leave at night to Europe), then at 10 pm in London. That first day you will be taking Atripla later than the 24 hour requirement, but the pk of the drug combination allows for that as long as it is for one day. This way you will not get confused if you change your normal times.

Do the same when you return to the US (depending on what time your flight is). We usually fly in the morning from the UK to the US, so wait til 10 pm when you get back to the US to take the Atripla.

Need advice
Atripla & Flax Seed Oil