Apr 16, 2011
Hi Nelson I do Yoga 3 times a week, i am 1m 60cm and weigh 47kg positive for a very long time on Aluvia and truvada i take a tsp of creatine and glutamine at night before i go to bed, are these quantities doing anything for me or should i be taking a higher dose? much apreciated
Response from Mr. Vergel
I teaspoon of each provide around 5 grams per supplement. It is a low dose for both and I do not foresee any problems.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Drink After Chlamydia Medication?
- Red Bumps On The Vaginal Area With White Heads On Them
- CAN BREAST SUCKING GIVE HIV TO A WOMEN?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.