Apr 16, 2011
Hi Nelson I do Yoga 3 times a week, i am 1m 60cm and weigh 47kg positive for a very long time on Aluvia and truvada i take a tsp of creatine and glutamine at night before i go to bed, are these quantities doing anything for me or should i be taking a higher dose? much apreciated
| Response from Mr. Vergel
I teaspoon of each provide around 5 grams per supplement. It is a low dose for both and I do not foresee any problems.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Average Life Expectancy With Hiv Usa
- Will My Hair Grow Back After Syphilis Treatment?
- Why Do I Get Shingles Even After I Have Had The Vaccination?
- When Does The Hair Loss Stop With Syphilis?
- What To Do When Prescriptions Do Not Work For Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Can You Put On Herpes Sore To Stop The Itch?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.