Nandrolone and liver

Hello everybody. My name is Francisco and I'm Brazilian. Currently I take efavirenz, lamivudine and tenofovir. I am HIV + for 9 years and am currently 29 years. I work out at least four times a week at least an hour, but I have great difficulty losing abdominal fat and gain muscle in the arms, chest and back. My clinical examinations are perfect: cholesterol, glucose, liver, kidneys, blood lactate and have no problems in my heart and abdominal and testicular ultrasound are ok. After working out I take a shake of whey protein and glutamine, and in my day to day supply is extremely balanced. I also take coenzyme q10 100mg acetyl l carnitina1g, c1g vitamin, vitamin E 400 u, b complex, selenium, zinc, magnesium and vitamin D. Despite all that I can not gain muscle mass at all. I do not have any sign of lipodystrophy. I want to use nandrolone but I'm very scared of side effects such as gynecomastia and drug-induced hepatitis. Here in Brazil, there nandrolone at any pharmacy, but my doctor is totally against the use of this substance because according to her, nandrolone can cause breast cancer, liver steatosis and even permanent damage to the liver, which would mean that I had to discontinue treatment. Unfortunately I can not buy growth hormone. What do you suggest for my case? The nandrolone could be causing all these problems? What are the recommended doses and duration of treatment? There is need to take other synthetic testosterone? And on the 7-keto, is there any benefit in using this substance in patients HIV +? I thank you for your reply and patience. I apologize for my bad English. Thank you very much.

Nandrolone does not cause any of those problems. But it can cause gynecomastia, polycythemia, water retention, acne and testicular size reduction. In many men, no side effects occur at all. I am sending you a free copy of the Spanish translation of Built to Survive since you Brazilians can read Spanish easily. You should read it to get all the information you need to clarify your concerns.

Fortalecete y Sobrevive

Nelson

D3 supplemets and Tenofovir-containing ART
Protein, IsoPure and sodium