THANKS FOR YOU ALL SUPPORT AND HARD WORK!

I just want to thank ALL of the Doctor's on this Website! I really have a lot of concerns related to HIV and Mental health and I feel confident enough that I can always come to this site for answers. Please, keep up the good work. I can't thank you enough for all the support I've receive from this Website and all of your responses and advice. every Expert and Forum's play a fantastic roll in my recovery to better Health. I want to especially thank, Nelson Vergel, Robert J. Frascino, MD, Keith Henry,MD, Benjamin Young,MD and David Fawcett,PHD, LCSW for every respone you all have GAVE! We are truly Blessed to have Doctor's like you. I am really hoping that the FDA APPROVE "RILPIVIRINE" sometime in May this Year, I want to try this medication hoping for better results than the other regimens have had in the Past. I am really trying to be strong and hope someday, that every Patient will be cured from this "Throne in are Flesh"

Thanks a lot for your kind words. We are here to make everyone's road a lot easier to travel.

TMC278 (rilpivirine) is a non nucleoside analog in the same family as efavirenx (Sustiva), etravirine (Intelence) and nevirapine (Virammune). It will be taken once a day and its side effect profile so far looks good. It will be approved this year. Its one pill combination with Truvada is also being studied.

Let us know if you have any questions. We are here as your virtual information support team.

Nelson

Where to apply testosterone gel
Facial Body Wasting