curious about your current med regimen

hello Mr vergel, im about to start my first hiv med regimen and thinking of diff first line regimens to start with...have been diagnosed for 3 yrs now..but prob poz for about 4 yrs..i'm very inspired by the way you look and prob feel and just very curious which med regimen is currently working best for you thanks so much for sharing

Believe me, you do not want to take my 4 drug medication combo. It is for what we call "advanced patients with multidrug resistance". You are "naive to treatment" and our medication options are simpler than mine.

The key to looking good while living with HIV is to exercise, be mind full of medications that can affect your metabolism (some people may have large increases in lipids with certain combinations), maintaining good insulin sensitivity with a diet low in sugar/processed starch/animal fat, good fiber intake, keeping healthy levels of hormones, and avoiding drugs like AZT and Zerit.

I have a few suggestions here : Practical Tips for Health

Regards,

Nelson

Atripla, 18 years old. i feel like killing my self.
any solution ?