Can HDL be too high?
Mar 30, 2011
I recently had a my fasting cholesterol levels checked and my HDL is much higher than normal. Are there any adverse effects of having a high HDL? I have been positive for 5 years now and have not had to start ARV treatment yet. My last CD4 was 547 and VL 5236.
Response from Mr. Vergel
No, the higher the better
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- A List Of All The Names Of Medicines For Std
- Can Blood Work Tell If Had Hep B Vaccine?
- How To Get Rid Of Vaginal Discharge?
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
- Does Bleach Kill Hepatitis Blood On Porous Surface?
- Does Hepatitis C Delay Hiv Seroconversion?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.