Nandrolone for skinny legs and glutes?

Hi Nelson: Thanks for such an informative site!

I've had AIDS since 1990 (infected in 1985) and I work out quite a bit, but my lower extremities(legs, ankles, glutes) are very skinny. People always comment about them when I wear shorts. It has really bothered me for years. I'm 5'9" and weigh 185. My upper body is very muscular, large arms,chest,back,GUT, etc...but there is NO fat except my large gut, which I'm told is fat behind the ab wall. My legs look as if I have wasting syndrome. My CD4 cells roam from 280~180, as they have for years. I've told doctors that I feel depressed,feel like I'm 80 yrs old, not too much energy, joints & legs hurt and feel like the bones are about to break. (had dexa scan and now take calcium supplements too)I do leg exercises(squat machines,quad,hamstrings,glutes,calves,etc.) and I use alot of weight too, but my legs are still very thin, with NO fat and barely any muscle. I eat pretty healthy. My Gut is large and bloated from lipoatrophy. (I had facial filler surgery in 2008~2009 for that too.)

I have an unconventional ID doctor at Kaiser in CA.

Would Nandrolone benefit me in this case?

I am including two links at the end of this answer that relate to previous questions regarding nandrolone.

It seems that you are trying very hard to gain some "symmetry". From what you tell me, you do not seem to gain any muscle in your legs no matter what you do.

Low leg strength and calf circumference have been linked to increased frailty in aging.Frailty in HIV

Since you are doing squats, I do not think you have a problem with leg strength, though. It seems to me that your issue is feeling self conscious about your skinny legs.

Nandrolone plus exercise may help you gain some muscle in the legs. However, you need to ensure that these requirements are met while using nandrolone ( 100 mg of nandrolone plus 100 mg of testosterone per week is usually a conservative dose):

1- Your blood pressure does not go up 2- Your hematocrit (proportion of red blood cell volume divided by total blood volume) does not go above 52 3- Your PSA (prostatic specific antigen) remains withing normal ranges 4- You do not develop breast tenderness

More in : Built to Survive ebook

You can still get cheap nandrolone by prescription via compounding pharmacies. Read the following links for more information.

Nandrolone answer No 1

Nandrolone Answer No 2

One more thing: talk to your doctor about Egrifta for your visceral belly fat. Go to Egrifta.com for more information.

Since you are already working out with what seems to be a good program, you will probably benefit a lot from the use of these two products. But you need good monitoring by your doctor.

Nelson

very emotional
Cascara de semilla se Psyllium para combatir diarrea