very emotional

i was recently diagosed with AIDS. Due to me having cryptococcis meningitis the doctors decided to get that under control before putting me on ARV's. I am now on Atripla and have been on it for about 6-8 weeks. I have become very emotional, crying at everything is this normal, what is going on with me?

This may make you feel better.

The same thing happened to me when I used Sustiva (part of Atripla) a few years ago. I would cry even at commercials! I thought I was going crazy since I am known to be a strong guy. This problem went away after I switched to another drug.

Sustiva can affect sleep patterns in some people. Lack of good quality sleep can depress us. Luckily, this side effect does not seem to affect the majority of patients on Sustiva. But I definitely know what you are going through.

Talk to your doctor about options to switch.

Nelson

CREATINE MONOHYDRATE
Nandrolone for skinny legs and glutes?