CREATINE MONOHYDRATE

Hi Nelson!

Recently did serum creatine test done result is 0.99mg/dl seems to be normal range, hence decided to start creatine monohydrate on maintenance program 10gm per day. My question is, i am avoiding loading phase for side effects so am i right & is it safe? Will avoiding loading phase will benefit to lean mass and strength. Should i go for pre workout 5gm and post workout 5gm or 10gm on pre workout? Also tell if i give a gap of 30 days after 30 days cycle of creatine loaded is fine or need to increase cycle period. Please prescribe me the details as per question. Your reply will be appreciated.

Fay

Fay

If you are going to use creatine monohydrate to increase muscle size, follow these suggestions:

1- Do not take more than 5 grams per day. Higher doses are counterproductive and may load up your kidneys.

2- Take it on an empty stomach half and hour to an hour before working out. I like blends like Jarrow's Creatine Surge

3- The body adjusts eventually to creatine, so it is being debated if it should be cycled. You can take one to two weeks off and then start the cycle over. Many athletes attest to receiving a better results this way. However, several athletes will never come off of it.

Nelson

Improve body and energy
very emotional