Improve body and energy

Hi, I'm a 61 year old female, diagnosed in 1998. My body shape is pretty horrible and, to my mind, tells everybody about my problem. Scrawney arms and legs, big belly, no hump though, no hips either. I'm particularly concerned about the arms and legs, there is simply no coverage, kneeling down is impossible. No libido either, maybe because of zero engergy. I take a multivit, plus vit C 1000 and same for B plus Omegas for sagging brain! All I want is to feel alive again and look better. I'm also bipolar and take Lithium and citalapram, have reduced the doses of those as well, likewise the BP meds because i don't believe I really need them. A big mess up with my GP. Anyway, I'd appreciate any help you can offer.

I am concerned about your email.

It is very difficult for me to help you without knowing a lot more.

Here are a few questions:

1- Do you consider your meds for your bipolar disorder working well? 2- Do you wake up a lot at night or is it hard for you to go to sleep? How many hours are you sleeping? Do you snore, that you know of? 3- What HIV medications are taking? 4- How is your diet? 5- Has anyone checked your hormone levels including testosterone and DHEA? 6- What's your blood pressure without BP meds? 7- Are you working or staying at home a lot? 8- How is your LDL, HDL, triglycerides, and glucose?

I could ask a lot more...but these are some basic ones that can be a start. It is hard to give specifics when someone has multiple symptoms and comorbidities.

Nelson

P.S.: For those of you reading this answer, please keep this in mind if you want to ask questions to me or any other expert. The more quality information you give us (without making it a long story), the better.

Llega o no llega el TARGA a los reservorios virales ?
CREATINE MONOHYDRATE