Mar 21, 2011
I would like to really thank you for you answer I made on quiting/switching meds + nutrition and exercise: http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/Nutrition/Q214097.html Your answer is very helpful, comprehensive and accurate.
Response from Mr. Vergel
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hiv Because You Have Small Cuts On Your Fingers?
- Is Loss Of Appetite A Sign Of Hiv?
- What Percentage Of Men Become Infected With Chlamydia And Have No Symptoms?
- What Does Bacterial Vaginosis Look Like?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Shingles?
- What Are Complications Of Untreated Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.